NorBuild 1028: Building Acoustics Measurements
NorBuild is a program for calculating building acoustic parameters according to many national and international standards. With this user-friendly program building acoustic measurements can be analyzed swiftly, safely and efficiently. The software NorBuild immediately provides the test report according to the chosen standards.
- Allows the quantification of the acoustic performance of structures according to a wide range of international, European and national standards, i.e. ISO 717, EN 20717, BS 5821, ASTM, SIA 181 etc.
- Version 4 includes the test procedure and calculation for the new ISO 16283 standard that replace the ISO 140.
- Input data can be taken directly from the Nor140 Sound Analyser (Nor110, Nor118, Nor121, Nor840 or Nor843 analysers), from file or input by hand.
- Freely selectable frequency range for the display and calculation of the rating parameters.
- Input of all the necessary project data is made via user friendly input screens.
- Graphic and numeric presentation of the results.
- To comply with their own company style, users may redefine the presentation of the reports.
- Energy and arithmetic averaging of the data is performed as required.
- Excel reporter for making customized reports in your local language.
CtrlBuild: software to control building acoustics measurements
- Interface with the Nor118, Nor140, and Nor843 analysers to fully control the procedure for normal level and reverberation time measurements as well as SweptSine technique.
- Support Nor520 Bluetooth Transceiver for wireless communication for Nor118 or Nor140 measuring instruments.
- Controls up to two Nor265 Oscillating Microphone Booms in a system.
- The user defines the measurement requirements and the associated instrument is then fully set up and the complete procedure controlled by simple mouse clicks.
- On-line display of the measured spectra and reverberation time data.
- Automatically transfers the measurement results to the NorBuild program to calculate the rating parameters, thus allowing the two modules to be fully integrated.
- The complete data set, measurement protocol and the calculated results are stored together in a project file.