LEAKSHOOTER – A brand new concept of ultrasonic leak detection with camera
The LEAKSHOOTER has been designed to show you in real time on a visible scene the location of gas/air leaks with visual dynamic real time target.
The dynamic target will change in size and colour according to the severity of the leak from yellow to red. dB, RMS and MAX values are continuously measured and displayed on a color and digital bar graph. Possibility to take up to 1000 scene pictures and store them. Pictures can be downloaded to the PC.
The limits of the traditional ultrasonic compressed air leak detectors:
- You’re working blind, concentrating on listening.
- There is no possiblity to clearly document the results of the survey of compressed air leaks on your installations.
The LEAKSHOOTER is going far beyond these limits, adding for the first time the VISION to the AUDITION.
- Compressed air, oxygen, azote, steam…installations
- Vacuum systems
- Electrical partial discharges, corona effects, electrical tracking
- Seal integrity, tightness test
The production of compressed air is expensive. Compressed air is widely used and an effective propellant for many types of machines used in various locations within many industries : Car industry, hospital service, laboratories, shipping, heavy endineering plants, etc. However compressed air (and other gas) are at same time a very large cost to a company’s budget each year. It is therefore imperative and sensitive to continuously inspect the company’s air, vacuum or gas installations. A leakage test may prevent from more severe and costly problems.