Noise2Net Noise Monitoring Station
Noise2Net is the easy-to-use measuring system dedicated for the acoustic measurements in outdoors.
The measurement system is suitable for mounting indoors as well as outdoors and is easy to set up and operate: calibrate the microphone and start the measurement. A weather station can be included in the system.
- Starting from a minimal configuration, the system can be upgraded at any time. Thus functions such as frequency analysis can always be retrofitted.
- The online sound pressure level measurement system transmits the sound level meter’s measurement data in 1/10 dB and 1/20 seconds resolution in regular intervals to a web server via a UMTS-modem.
- When exceeding a certain sound level, audio recording can be triggered. The recording is also transmitted to the web server, from where it can be retrieved. Simultaneously, a – due to the quantity of data, but also for reasons of data protection – highly compressed JPG file of a photograph can be forwarded to the web server and be displayed in the level records.
- The system consists of an embedded personal computer, which comes in a solid all-weather casing together with the sound level measuring unit Norsonic 140, an external microphone unit, and, if needed, a meteorological station, as well as a GPS-module for location determination.
- With regard to software as well as hardware the system is modular in design, and can therefore be adapted to particular requirements within the bounds of possibility.