Nor150: Sound and Vibration Analyzer
Precision Sound and Vibration Analyser Nor-150 – the user-friendly!
The Nor150 Sound and Vibration analyser sets new standards in user-friendliness and sophistication not yet found in any other Sound Level Meter on the market today.
Featuring a large 4.3” true colour touchscreen, the Nor150 provides the user friendliness of a smartphone. Further features include; two measurement channels, built in web server, camera, GPS and advanced voice and text notes bringing the sophistications normally found in laboratory instrumentation out in the field. Connect your smartphone, pad or PC and take full control of the instrument. Add photos and voice notes obtained on your smartphone or pad seamless integrated with markers to your noise data.
The Nor150 is a multi-tool covering a vast variety of applications such as Environmental Noise assessments, Building acoustics, Sound Intensity, Noise at workplace and more.
- Environmental noise
- Building acoustics
- Sound intensity
- Noise monitoring
- Product noise testing
- Noise in the workplace
- Noise nuisance recorder
- Front end for Nor850
- General noise and vibration measurements
- High Precision Class 1 sound level meter and frequency analyser.
- Single or dual channel.
- Large colour touch-screen (4.3”).
- Real keyboard for quick operation in challenging environments.
- Intuitive user interface with graphical icons for selection of measurement mode and custom-made user setups.
- Built in webserver for communication through the internet from anywhere in the world via LAN, USB, WLAN, 3G/4G modem.
- Voice and text notes, built in GPS and camera help you document your measurements.
- Wide frequency range for vibration and low frequency measurements (0,4 Hz – 20kHz in 1/3 octave band).
- 120dB measurement range.
- Seamless integration with Nor850 software.
- Multi language support.
- Extensive on board help system.