The small tapping machine system Gösele is a seismic source, which is based on the periodic impact of a moving mass.
Deviating from the norm, it is primarily intended for exiting components, namely walls, fixtures, pipes etc.. However, it can – with restrictions also be used for ceilings. Using the standard tapping machine, gravity acceleration drives the colliding hammers. Using the small tapping machine system Gösele an electro-dynamic force generated by periodic direct current pulses is used to drive the hammer.
- Excitation of components and structures in the automotive, aerospace and engineering industries
- To determine the sensitivity to impact sound of walls and furnishings in the building
- To test the impact sound insulation of floors and floating floors
- Determination of the joints of insulation components
- Localization of sound bridges with floating floors
- To test the separation for double-shelled building partitions
- To test the impact sound insulation of sanitary articles
- To Test the impact sound insulation of pipe fittings