NorMonit 1022: for Noise Monitoring
NorMonit version 5.x is the fifth generation of the control and data management software for noise monitoring applications. It is expandable from a simple system to a complex, multi-channel system. The flexibility of the program makes it possible for the system to be configured for almost any application in the field of noise monitoring.
- Automatic measurement and storage of noise data, sound and video recording, weather data and GPS remote control of monitoring stations on the basis of Nor118, Nor121, Nor140 or Nor1520.
- Support of various communication media such as 3G, WLAN, LAN, GPRS, GSM, ADSL, USB and RS232
- Flexibility in selecting the measured variables; support of all relevant measurement parameters
- Data can be stored as files or in an SQL database
- Automatic calibration of the weatherproof microphone and creation of a calibration log file
- Automatic real-time clock synchronization between the controller PC and the measuring stations
- Data management with integrated backup procedures
- Up to five different settings of the noise monitoring stations per day
- Each day can be treated individually