A powerful sound source designed for building acoustics measurements per ISO-140/4 Annex A (Field measurements). The source provides uniform sound radiation. When used with the power amplifier Nor280, the high sound power level ensures accurate descriptors in measurement conditions that include high background levels, high sound insulation properties and large room volumes.
Nor275 is designed:
- for placement on the floor and uses the floor as a mirror for emitted sound.
- to operate at full power for more than one hour continuously.
- to be used with the Nor280 power amplifier only. Using other amplifiers may damage the speaker and will void the warranty.
- Nor275 fulfill ISO 140-4 Annex A standard for airborne insulation measurements in field.
- Powerful – 120 dB Lw
- Lightweight (6 kg / 13.2 lb), portable and rugged design for field use.